Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) is a next-generation hydrating serum with 15 hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system.
What It Does
MMHC hydrates and helps the skin retain moisture on multiple levels for a plump, smooth, and elastic look and feel.
- Direct Form Hyaluronic Acid: active raw form of hyaluronic acid that offers pro-repair support for healthy, bouncy skin
- Marine Hyaluronic Complex of Exopolysaccharides: fermentation bio-derivatives that maintain the skin's water content
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic Complex: vegetable-derived hyaluronic acid that hydrates while promoting elasticity
- Locust-Bean-Derived Hyaluronic Complex: saccharide complex that weightlessly hydrates and attracts water to the skin's surface
- Very-Low-, Low-, and Mid-Weight Hyaluronic Complexes: hyaluronic complexes with various molecular weights for multi-level hydration and comfort
- Hyaluronic Support System: system of clary sage flavonoids, narrow leaf plantain phenylethanoid glycosides, and amino acids that acts as a non-clogging protective barrier
How to Use
Apply a small amount to clean skin in the morning and at night before other treatments.